The leading agriculture consulting firm of Southeast Asia is looking for an Accountant
Fresh Studio is the leading agriculture consultancy and R&D firm in Southeast Asia. Our mission is to make our clients successful in the sustainable production and marketing of food. Since 2006, we have worked passionately to achieve this mission and assist our clients to improve all practices from farm to fork.
Our professional international and multi-disciplinary team of 60 people works from five offices and two R&D locations. We focus with our business on Vietnam and Myanmar, but also work occasionally outside these two countries.
Over the past fifteen years we have built a multicultural team of experienced and talented professionals that share our mission, vision, and values to further develop the agricultural sector in Asia and Vietnam and Myanmar in specific. As a growing business, we continue to look for dynamic and self-motivated individuals that can contribute to our team and add value for our projects and clients.
Besides our consultants working on various projects, we have a back-office team which includes our finance team, responsible for our company finance and accounting. To strengthen our finance team in Vietnam, we are looking for an Accountant to be based at our office in HCMC.
For more information about Fresh Studio, visit our website https://www.freshstudio.vn
To complete our Finance and Accounting department in HCMC, we are looking for an accountant to be responsible for perform all standard of accounting duties and assist General Accoutant to organize and implement accounting works on timely manner. The main responsibilities of this position are:
- AP: Check invoices and related documents to make payment for supplier and expense recognition. Review supplier contracts.Record account payable/expenses to ensure that all AP and expenses are recorded correctly and timely
- Check payment requests received from departments and process cash payment/bank remittance for all suppliers correctly and on time.
- Prepare the payment list weekly.
- Input Bank & Cash into FAST accounting.
- AR: track sales contracts, collect and keep handover records, acceptance records, issue VAT invoices by GA guide.
- Asset Accounting: make photocopies of invoices, update the list of fixed assets; long-term and short-term expense monitoring and allocation, periodical inventory, making reports to liquidate damaged fixed assets …
- Assist in preparing tax reports (CIT, VAT, FCT, etc.):
- Input reports on HTKK; Submit them on BKAV, creat AMS for tax amount & payment tax amount
- VAT: Monthly prepare a list of input and output VAT invoices, reconcile tax account.
- Monthly reconcile/ checking project codes recording on FAST and AMS; relevant accounts (642,632,242,214;…)
- Yearly support CA in working audit: Finding documents & other tasks by assigned.
- Other tasks as assigned by line Chief Accountant.
Desired qualifications and skills: our ideal candidate
You are a professional with a proven track-record in finance and accounting and have an interest in working for a multinational company. You graduated in the field of Finance or Accounting and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career path in this sector. You bring a high degree of professionalism and enthusiasm to your job.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting function
Minimum Educational Requirement:
- BSc. degree in the field of Accounting/ Finance.
Special Skills Required:
- Good in oral and written English.
- Willingness to learn new things, can-do spirit and self-responsible.
- Careful, details and accuracy oriented.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Accounting software)
- Pro-active and passionate for excellence.
- Experience and/or willingness in working with multi-cultural teams.
- Familiar with FAST; BKAV; FAST invoice software
Department: Finance and Accounting
Location: HCMC, District 7
Report to: Chief Accountant
If this sounds good to you then send us your motivation letter, CV detailing your qualifications and previous experience. Please send this to Fresh Studio HR Department at: email@example.com