Fresh Studio, the leading agriculture consulting firm of Southeast Asia is looking for a Product Development Specialist
Fresh Studio is the leading agriculture consultancy and R&D firm in Southeast Asia. Our mission is to make our clients successful in the sustainable production and marketing of food. Since 2006, we have worked passionately to achieve this mission and assist our clients to improve all practices from farm to fork. Our professional international and multi-disciplinary team of 60 people works from five offices and two R&D locations. We focus with our business on Vietnam and Myanmar, but also work occasionally outside these two countries.
Over the past fifteen years we have built a multicultural team of experienced and talented professionals that share our mission, vision, and values to further develop the agricultural sector in Asia and Vietnam and Myanmar in specific. As a growing business, we continue to look for dynamic and self-motivated individuals that can contribute to our team and add value for our projects and clients.
To further strengthen our team of consultants working on improving the production of fruits and vegetables in Vietnam, we are looking for a Product Development Specialist to be based at our Dalat office.
For more information about Fresh Studio, visit our website http://www.freshstudio.vn
Desired qualifications and skills: Our ideal candidate
Establish trials to test our technologies and products ranging from vegetable varieties to cultivation technologies and monitor evaluate and report the trial results.
Support the market introduction of our new technologies and products and the market development of our current technologies and products.
I. Duties and responsibilities
- Planning & execution of trials to test our technologies and products
- Design, prepare, document, and communicate trial plans and ensure quality execution of these trials
- Monitor and evaluate trials and record/report results and conclusions through accurate and timely trial reports send to R&D Manager/Director
- Support management of samples intended for trials
- Prepare and dispatch samples in cases trials are conducted at other locations
- Market development of our technologies and products
- Looking for potential clients and set up commercial trials
- Organize field days to introduce and promote our products and technologies
- Support the development of descriptions of our technologies and products, as part of catalogues, brochures, or other communication tools as well as for support of the commercial sales
- Survey and report technologies and products on the market to understand the trends in the market & the technologies and products of our competitors
- Support the development of manuals and protocols to advise our clients on the use of our technologies and products
- Provide technical support to our clients wherever required
II. Desired qualifications
Minimum Educational Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture or related field with a minimum of 3 years of experience in applied research and/or market development of agriculture technologies or products or agricultural production
- Excellent in both verbal and written Vietnamese
- Communication and reporting by English
Special Skills Required
- Good knowledge of agriculture business
- Strong communicator with people skills to get along well with farmers and plant nurseries
- Determination and drive to work towards targets
- Well organized, precise, and accurate
- Passionate about agriculture and a drive to explore unpaved paths
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with advanced skills, specifically in Excel.
- Enjoy working in an authentic working environment with transparency & passion
If this sounds good to you then send us your motivation letter, CV detailing your qualifications and previous experience. Please send this to: email@example.com