The Belgium, Luxemburg and Dutch chambers of commerce in Vietnam, organized the joint BeNeLux Business Award on the 14th of March to encourage the development of local best practices, promote collaboration, and recognize the performance of companies and individuals.
Fresh Studio proudly received two Awards for “Best Innovative Company of the Year” and “Best Sustainable Company of the Year”. A five headed jury including the CEOs of DHL Vietnam, PriceWaterhouseCoopers and several professors from leading business schools, selected Fresh Studio as winners, with Philips and Akzo Nobel as runner-up’s in second place in respectively the “Best innovation” and “Best Sustainable” categories. The jury selected Fresh Studio because of its enormous contribution to make the agriculture sector in Vietnam more professional, more sustainable and more profitable.
During the award ceremony the Fresh Studio director stressed the importance of agriculture feeding the current 88 million Vietnamese, providing jobs for 60% of the population and playing a key role in the world market with products such as rice, coffee and fish. He further thanked the Fresh Studio clients, partners, staff and farmers, who have made it possible for Fresh Studio to make its contribution to the Vietnamese agriculture sector.
BeNeLux Business Awards 2014:
|Best Company of the Year
|Best Start Up Company of the Year
|Dobla and Vietnammm
|Best Innovative Company of the Year
|Best Sustainable Company of the Year
|Best Manager of the Year (senior)
|Mr. Gabor FluitGeneral director De Heus
Fresh Studio’s recent developments:
- Creating awareness for the future of Vietnamese markets in urban areas Read more
- Improving the life of people in rural areas by value chain development Read more
- Developing the market engagement for Vietnamese vegetables Read more
- Promoting and enhancing the competitive position of value added food ingredient products from Vietnam for export to the EU market Read more
- Creating IT solutions for agronomists and farmers Read more
- Co-organizing Dairy Dialogue initiative to develop dairy zones in Vietnam Read more